Monday, October 1, 2007

THANK YOU to all the bike riders and sponsors



This was a big weekend for MS bike fund raisers. I want to say thank you to Frank, who rode in New Jersey for the Delaware Valley's City to Shore bike-a-thon. I have no pictures to share, but I will share my gratitude.

My husband and I volunteered at the Lake Forest High School in Felton, Delaware, for the Delaware MS Society's Bike to the Bay. This was a trek from Dover to Rehoboth. The riders we met were GREAT!

A special THANK YOU to The MJs whose good spirits were infectious; I hope they can comment and tell us how much they raised:

There were more people we met on Saturday, and I hope to get more pictures soon. Until then, let's start to finish MS!

3 comments:

  1. Aren't these MS volunteers the cat's meow?!? And they "do it" for us...**blushing**

    Linda D. in Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give them a pat on the back for me ... I did the City to Shore a few times way back ... but I cannot handle the heat any more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aunt Joan, I want to let you know Frank did awsome in the bike ride. He did 75 miles in 6 hours. It was fabulous. I was totally amazed. Shane is going to do it with Frank next year. Take care!

    Kerron

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.