Sunday, December 9, 2007

I Got Bored - Here's What Happened

With MS Fatigue or any othe chronic illness, I have discovered that it is important NEVER to underestimate the effect of boredom on my health. Tonight I was really bored and down and edgy and grumpy and lonely.

I went to Bored.com/createpaintings and answered questions to a goofy personality test and an artistic robot, probably outsourced to India or Kuala Lumpur, painted this in about 15 seconds. You may have to click on "Click here to create your own painting" if my painting didn't pop up on your screen.

I call this my 'blue poetic mood.' I actually like this - wish I had painted it myself.

Click here to create your own painting.


And now for my Green I-want-to-visit-another-planet mood:

Click here to create your own painting.

2 comments:

  1. wow...i didn't know such a site existed...i wanna try!

    hey friend...thank you so very much for what you wrote on my blog for my birthday. that really made my day! know that i am grateful for you and...any time you need an ear...i am here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! I'll have to surf on over and check that out.
    I know what you mean about boredom. I really have to put thought and structure into my day or I lose it...it just passes by and then I feel anxious and edgy the same.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.