Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Another Rooftop MS Fundraiser in South Western Pennsylvania


The latest report from the Herald Standard (.com) reports “For the ninth consecutive year, Jim Santilli will camp out on the roof of Belmont Inn in South Union Township to raise money for the Multiple Sclerosis Society.”

The Santilli family is very committed to this cause; they’ve been raising money for 21 years since their mother Mary Elizabeth was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. Please check out their story.

If you want to donate, you can visit the Belmont Inn at 64 Barton Mill Road, Uniontown, PA, or visit the Fayette County MS Society web site.

Seems like I just reported on something like this. Oh wait, I did! In February someone in Uniontown camped on the roof of the Moose. Uniontown is always doing something interesting to raise money for multiple sclerosis.
Uniontown loves their roofs and people with MS love Uniontown PA!

picture credit: http://www.brushtail.com.au/velikovsky.vindicated.html

3 comments:

  1. Huh ... just down the street from me. Who knew!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I got to go there someday and support the Santillis.

    I like a community with spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy that I have found your blog. I will add it to my favorites.
    Shaun
    www.roomswithaview.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete