Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I am just incredibly tired today

"So what?" you might think, Of course you are thinking that -- I am. Fatigue is a constant, but today it hit me even worse than normal.

And it always surprises me when it does because I have a brain made of teflon and I keep forgetting that this is a problem.

When it hits this badly, I run through the usual suspects: I've been under a lot of stress with our house remodeling/repair disruption; my throat is raw due to all the dust stirred up in this place; it's rainy; it's that time of the month; the space shuttle is docked with the space station; Jupiter and Venus are in the morning sky; Spring starts in a few days; there are too many new blog postings to read. Have I forgotten any?

I'm sure one of these is the cause of my fatigue, right?

5 comments:

  1. It's because "the pressure's building!" tee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you DID forget to list MS...but, I guess THAT one is a given! Hope your fatigue remits soon...miss your posts. (and that remodel project winds up, too!)

    Linda D. in Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes it just is what it is...no rhyme, no reason, oh yeah...that pesky MS thing.How could I forget. Oh, That is why I forgot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not that you need reminding but just listen to your body and take it easy. I'm not good with change so I would be on the floor right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ALL for your encouragement. Yup, it's the MS, dang it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.