Thursday, May 15, 2008

Are You Newly Diagnosed?

Are you newly diagnosed with multiple sclerosis? If so, I'd like to hear from you.

I'd like to create a section on my blog with links to websites that are specifically targeted at people who have received that dreaded diagnosis of multiple sclerosis recently.

Because I was finally diagnosed in 1999, my data is old and a lot has changed in the last nine years. So if you could let me know what type of information you need, what you are unsure about, what you have found useful (if anything), I'll use that to compile a guide.

If you are not newly diagnosed but have some suggestions, I'd like to hear from you as well.

You can post a comment to this blog, or e-mail me at sojourner143@netzero.net (feel free to use the widgets to the right to contact me if you'd like).

Thank you!

Back to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment