Monday, August 18, 2008

Pong, Space Invaders, and Asteroids, Oh My!



If you used to play those early video games, then you will love my sister’s new web page titled



Games to Bring Back the Memories of our Youth


Inspired by Weeble’s Pac Man widget, my sister Giggles went a step further and found a lot more of those once-upon-a-time state-of-the-art games.

CAUTION: They are just as addictive today as they were back in the day.
Enjoy! And kudos to my sister Giggles (btw, her real name is Barb).

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh, your sister is a very bad lady! LOL That's terribly addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill and I have a game pack for Play Station 2 that has Pac Man, Ms. Pac Man, Asteroids, Dig Dug, etc. I love it because I never had Atari or anything like that as a kid, so I'm reliving my teen years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joan, Bubbie, Denver, Jen,
    I've got a support project underway.
    http://brassandivory.blogspot.com/2008/08/rounding-up-ms-posse.html
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dayum you and that sister! OF COURSE, I went there and played...sigh. LOL

    Linda D. in Seattle

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.