Thursday, September 25, 2008

Delaware MS Chat Friday

Delaware Multiple Sclerosis On-line Chat
Friday 26 Sept, 7:00 – 9:30 pm (east coast time)
Let’s Chat about Conflicting Emotions


On Monday, my application for Social Security Disability was approved. I find myself confused by the emotions this has stirred up: I’m both very happy to get the benefit but deeply saddened that I need this benefit. A woman I know was recently diagnosed and faced a similar conflict: she was happy to have a diagnosis, but unhappy that it was MS. Has anyone else experienced conflicting emotions around MS issues? Let’s chat about this, and anything else that comes up.

If you want to connect on-line with others with MS in Delaware and surrounding areas, please join us THIS FRIDAY between 7:00 - 9:30 pm. Show up when you want, leave when you want. Chat from the comfort of your own home or in your underwear. These chats were set up to connect people living in or near Delaware, but anyone is welcome.

To attend, go to the right margin of this blog and click on the little coffee mug where it says "Enter My Chat Room." Then just follow the directions.
See you in the room!

2 comments:

  1. (Some days I wished I lived in Delaware...sigh)

    Happy chattin', folks!

    Linda D., Lonely in Seattle LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joan! I think we all jumped off at 9 for the debate, so I forgot to thank you for your gracious hostessing...I will plug it again before the next one. Fun to see a few more people!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.