Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Delaware MS Chat This Friday: Staying "Healthy" Through the Holidays

Delaware Area MS On-line Chat
Friday 12 Dec, 7:00 - 9:30 pm
Let's Chat about Staying "Healthy" Through the Holidays


It's easy to get worn down this time of year with all the holiday demands and activities. Having MS makes things even harder. Have you thought about how you will keep yourself "healthy?" What does that mean to you and what tips can you share with others? Let's chat about this and anything else that comes up.

If you want to connect on-line with others with MS in Delaware and surrounding areas, please join us THIS FRIDAY between 7:00 - 9:30 pm. Show up when you want, leave when you want. Chat from the comfort of your own home.


TO JOIN, go to the right side of my page (above the bird pictures) and click on "Enter my chat room." Then follow the directions.

Home

3 comments:

  1. I'm taking a short break from this so-called life and heading to one of the islands on Friday afternoon...it's doubtful I will have Internet access. Perhaps YOU could sign in as me and say something far more clever than I could ever dream up?!?

    I'll definitely TRY to drop in if I can find a wire to sit on and send through...

    Linda D. in Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could make Brain Cheese one of the "'bots." I'm jealous because I would love to go to an island right about now. The rain here is horrendous! Well, I'll see ya Friday Joan. We need a good Taggie fix!

    ReplyDelete