Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thanks, Chatters!

Yesterday's Delaware Area MS Chat was another fun evening. We heard from folks in Delaware, Virginia, Colorado, and Washington, and participants ranged from people who were diagnosed with MS less than one year ago to people with MS for over 20 years.


Turnout was light, with two chat "shifts" separated by a lag of about 30 minutes where it was just me in the room talking to myself (boy was I getting cabin fever).


The early chat included two newly diagnosed people sharing common symptoms including nausea, a symptom we don't hear about very often. Thanks Denver for being a contact point.


The second shift was also small but a wee bit more lively (even without Taggie), Lisa and Nancy are the "double-dipper sisters" who have more than one chronic autoimmune disease. By the way, Kathy, what was the name of that natural conifer sugar pill thing ?


See you in two weeks!




2 comments:

  1. LOL! Sometimes I think I'm speaking to myself when I yammer on and on in people's comments sections....Most likely....Sometimes I think I enjoy my own long-winded, convoluted yammering.....Like right now....Ahhhhhh.......

    Hi Joan!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.