Friday, February 27, 2009

Wow! What a Great Chat!





Thanks to everyone who participated in Friday's Delaware Area MS Chat. A special thanks to Shauna from Canada, whose attendance means that we can now claim to be an International chat room. Cool, eh?!

As promised, here are cookies for all who participated.

This was almost a "Who's Who in MS Bloggers" chat night. In addition to Shauna (Bugs, Bikes, and Brains), we were joined by Lanette (Chain Reaction), Lisa (Brass and Ivory), Jen (MS Strength). And our non-bloggers were also lots of fun including Nancy D. from Washington State, and Kathy and Mspackman from Delaware.

What fun we had tonight! The talk ranged from serious MS topics like L'Hermittes shocks, physical therapy, various MS treatments, and social security disability, to fun stuff like tarantulas, bugs, travel, and alcohol. Oh, and sex.

Our next MS chat will be March 13th. See you again soon.


Home

10 comments:

  1. Darn, darn, darn, I missed the chat!! It sounds like you covered some great topics and had a good group. And you've become international now! WOW, Joan, you are now Delaware's MS Ambassador and we'll see you arriving to the chats with your MS sash across your bod, Joan! lol Anyways, missed you all and hope I don't forget the next one.

    Tag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot the cookies! lol

    Tag

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun! But next time I'm bringing my own cookies - peanut butter of course.
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a fun chat! Now I know more about SS Disability and I really needed to know that. Thanks for holding these! I'll mark my calendar for the next one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I missed you guys. Right when I was set to chat about bizarre symptoms some took over and I spnet the evening feeling cruddy. Hope to catch you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Nadja, I hope you feel better soon. We missed you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a blast!! Thanks for the chat.

    Now Jen, remember, what happens at the chat, stays at the chat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm like a Swiss bank account.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi

    Sounds good your on-line chat shame about the time difference.
    Hope the next one is even better.
    Love,
    Herrad

    ReplyDelete