Saturday, April 25, 2009

Thanks to the Friday MS Chatters!

Thanks to the dozen folks who wan- dered into the Dela- ware Area MS Chat Room last night.

What a fun and interesting bunch of people! We had two new chatters including Weeble and Chris. I hope we didn't scare you away and that you'll come back on May 8th!


Throughout the night we discussed MS-Free Zones (MSFZs), the place where MS is not welcome in our lives. We compiled a diverse list of ways that people get away from MS (even for a short time) including yoga, music (playing it and listening to it), watching TV and movies, and playing trivia games. We discovered that, in some cases, one person's MSFZ is another's stress zone. That applied to travel, exercise and cooking. For some of us, blogging and chatting give us great pleasure even though we are discussing MS. So our MS-Free Zones are as unique as each of us.

In addition to MS-Free Zones, we had a very frank discussion about bowel and bladder problems. I'm glad we created a Safe Zone where people felt comfortable discussing this uncomfortable issue.
I can't wait to see what happens at the next chat! Please join us May 8th between 7:00 -9:30 pm (eastern time).

3 comments:

  1. I think this is the coolest picture by far, Joan...Thnx again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chat! Thanks for having me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting again Joan and keeping us on track. The MSFZ was a great topic and has lead me to keep realizing this weekend what my MSFZ's are and how many I have! :)

    ReplyDelete