Saturday, May 16, 2009

For Family Members: Pix from Mom and Tina's Visit


Here are a few pictures of Mom and Tina's recent visit (yes, I look exactly like my mom). We had a a lot of fun! It was so nice to spend time with them. We made Mom a big brunch on Mother's Day, visited Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, PA, (I was able to rent a scooter), and shopped at the local cupcake store. And, of course, we had at least one "photo shoot." The weather was perfect and we watched a LOT of backyard birds, ducks, geese, herons, and egrets. Tina and Tedd took great pictures of flowers and birds.

If you click on a photo, you will see a larger version.

Here are some pictures from Longwood Gardens - I loved that scooter! I now want to buy my own for every day use. There are too many pictures of the beautiful flowers so I'll just show you one of the main fountain.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Joan

    Glad you had a good vacation!! I lvoe my scooter--it has given me such independence! There are often scooters on Craigs List. My only suggestion is to make sure it is easy to handle / put in & out of car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great. Never been to Longwood Gardens and MY mom keeps nudging me to go there. I think I'll use your enjoyable experience as motivation and head there with her soon.

    Glad you're out and about, Joan!....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joan

    Hope you are doing well and having a great weekend.

    Love,

    Herrad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lovely day!! Glad you had a good time. Big smiles all around.


    Hey Gretchen, I forget, are you a speech pathologist? If so please email me, I have some questions. Thx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Pictures! I lived in PA for so long and never got to Longwood Gardens. I need to go there in the future. I wonder what time of year is best.

    Thanks for sharing, glad you got out and had an enjoyable day!

    ReplyDelete