Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thanks to all my local supporters

What an amazing night we had with author readings for the Delaware Anthology release party!!! It was moving to hear the stories of others with MS - so much like my own story, yet each one so different.

I was touched by the people who showed up to support me. Me!??!! Just another face in the MS crowd, but these people made me feel like I'm one that matters. And you all matter to me! Thank you all...

Speaking of the Faces of MS, check out the video from World MS Day, set to the music of U2's Beautiful Day:





Home

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad the day went well, Joan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan, I loved the video. Thanks for sharing. Love, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. I'm not surprised you had great support. You are an awesome writer and you regularly give of yourself.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing the video. It is wonderful.
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete