Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Delaware Area MS Chat This Friday

Delaware Area MS On-line Chat
Friday 12 June, 7:00 - 9:30 pm
Chat Topic: One Cool Chat Room!


No, I'm not bragging about the chat room (although it is a lot of fun). Because the weather continues to heat up, it's time to focus on cooling products. Let's share information about any cooling products you use (cooling vests, fans, neck wraps, etc.) or any techniques you've perfected to keep yourself from melting. I've had my cooling vest for a few weeks and will share my experiences. So put on your cool clothes and join us on Friday.

Let's chat about this and anything else that comes up.

If you want to connect on-line with others with Multiple Sclerosis in Delaware and surrounding areas, please join us THIS FRIDAY any time between 7:00 - 9:30 pm. Show up when you want, leave when you want. Chat from the comfort of your own home.


To attend, go to the right margin of this blog and click on the coffee cup or "Enter My Chat Room." Then follow the directions. (You must have Java enabled.) I'll see you in the room!

Home

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to miss you tonight but know you are all in my thoughts. We are off to see the musical "Rent". I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.