Monday, June 1, 2009

Irony or Synchronicity?


After posting yesterday's blog wondering about why I don't feel like writing, I popped in to read some very enlightened and fun comments to that post. Then I wandered down the right side of my blog where I have a number of widgets for topics that interest me like bird watching and phases of the moon.

But I was stunned and tickled to see that Today's Daily Om (see widget in the right margin) topic for 1 June 2009 is "Taking a Time Out; You Are Not Crazy." Wow! Is that ironic? Is that tapping into the Universal Flow? Or did they use my blog post to give them an idea for what to post next? Most likely NOT the third!

My Muse obviously has a sense of humor!


Home

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite sayings is a song lyric from MatchBox 20: "I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell." Not sure why this post made me think of THAT!?!

    ReplyDelete