Friday, July 31, 2009

Better Day


Thanks, everyone, for your supportive words on my last blog post. I appreciated hearing from you very, very much.

Today, I had a chance to sleep, sleep, sleep for 9.5 hours before waking up to some uplifting music. Then I had a nice chat with my Life Coach (better than a psychologist) and watched the Space Shuttle return safely to Earth. No medical appointments today. The car is out of the shop (I broke down on Wednesday due to a faulty fuel pump). The insurance company finally paid the neuropsychologist's bill (two years late).

All is well.

6 comments:

  1. Better than a psychologist???? I am crushed!!!
    Your Psychologist Sister Who Is Heart Broken

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to hear you are feeling better. Nice to hear your insurance paid for your neuropsych testing. Insurance is so frustrating.
    Have a nice week.
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you were able to get some much needed sleep and that all is well, Joan. I pray you remain that way. (((((Joan)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joan,

    Is there an email i can reach you at? I have some information i think you might be interested in.

    Thanks!

    Best,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.