Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hey, I Feel Good!

Yes, believe it or not, I FEEL GOOD today! That is NOT a typo: I feel GOOD! Woo hoo. The humidity is low, there is a cool breeze, and last week's non-MS medical marathon (3 doctors, one prescription, four ultrasounds and a mammo) is OVER. I have NO medical appointments today. Phew!

I was sitting outside counting hummingbirds and enjoying the morning when I decided NOT to waste this day doing chores. So I'm writing to you and watching the clouds. I'm sitting on the back deck making sun tea. I want to share this fun video with you and I hope it makes you smile.

If you don't see the video below go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVFj-_SDIHE





Home

5 comments:

  1. I love you waaaaay too much, Joan! You big KOOK :D

    Enjoy your day-- WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, Enjoy the day and feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video is of me and The Husband in five years. Or sooner! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are definitely enjoying your day. Go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joan.........I am ECSTATIC to hear you feeling so good and I will be praying it lasts forever!! You put a smile on my face while I read your good news, and the video only made my smile BIGGER! That's one for the "gipper", Joan!

    Luv ya,

    Taggie

    ReplyDelete