Thursday, September 17, 2009

Well, That Explains It!

For a while in the summer, I would fill our bird feeders at dusk knowing that many birds came to our feeders early in the mornings. But often I was puzzled to discover that on some mornings one of the feeders was already empty. Were they really eating that much seed in the mornings or overnight? This happened more than once, so I didn't think I was imagining this.



Well, last week this mystery was solved when the culprit and her babies showed up just after I filled the feeder!








2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwww.......how adorable, Joan! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful and what a surprise this must have been. The wonders of nature are incredible.
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.