Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Delaware Area MS Chat Friday: Halloween Party


Delaware Area MS Chat
Friday 23 Oct, 7:00 - 9:00 pm (east coast time)
Virtual Halloween Party


Let's have some fun! Come in virtual costume and bring virtual treats and drinks. We will have virtual prizes for the most imaginative imaginary costume and treats.


If we feel like it, let's talk about the masks we wear. Do you mask your symptoms? Do you hide your problems or symptoms to protect your family and friends or yourself?

Again I will refer to a quote from Shauna's Bugs Bikes and Brains : "Anyone who has ever gone through a serious illness has probably been told that they are "so strong," when in fact, that strength has been mistaken for a patient's need to not inflict any more emotional pain on those surrounding them."

If you want to connect on-line with others with MS in Delaware and surrounding areas, please join us THIS FRIDAY between 7:00 - 9:00 pm. Show up when you want, leave when you want. You are welcome even if you don't live in Delaware.

TO JOIN, go to the right side of my page (above the backyard bird pictures) and click on "Enter my chat room." Then follow the directions.

Home

3 comments:

  1. Of course I'm excited.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except I'm going to Cape May with Bill for the weekend! I will miss you guys and I'm overdue to get to chat. UGH :(

    Do not hate me, Joan...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo! Jen, we will miss you but Cape May is lovely this time of year. Enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete