Sunday, December 13, 2009

Another Interesting Chat


Thanks to the seven Chatters who attended the supportive chat on Friday. We had one new Chatter who provided me with good information about on-line grocery shopping. I continue to learn from people who pop into this room, as well as having a few laughs. Thanks everyone!


We did talk about CCSVI. I was relieved that Chatters already knew about it and were optimistic, but cautious. There was some healthy skepticism, but lots of hope.


I hope everyone handles the holiday stresses with grace and good health. Well, "good" is relative, isn't it? No, I'm not making fun of the relatives...


NEXT CHAT: 8 January 2010

Home

3 comments:

  1. Joan, I had hoped to make the chat Friday, but I've been at my daughter's in Cleveland for the last week. My g'son was in ICU again with his diabetes. He's home now and doing much better.

    Thinking of all my friends and hoping you're able to be as stress free as you possibly can over the holidays. Love you all........Tag

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been sorry to miss the last couple chats. One of the best things that happened in 2009 was finding Joan's chat room! It's good to know we aren't alone! I hope the holidays are good for all of you! Talk to you in January!
    Nancy D. Washington state

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taggie - we have missed you in the chat room, too. We are just too well behaved without you! LOL!

    Nancy D - good to hear from you, too. I'm flattered! But people only come to the chat room for your cookies.

    Happy Holidays to you all!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.