Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wheeler's Wobblers Official Team Photo, minus a few members


The Wheeler's Wobblers MS Team raised $3,767! Some last-minute donations are still trickling in.  This is the BEST team ever!  Thanks to everyone who walked and donated.

Yes, that's Tedd in the back wearing an orange pom pom on his head. We were just trying to get into the Orange spirit.

My T-shirt says, "I do the MS Walk everyday" (available at the MS Shoppe at http://www.themsshoppe.com ) and you can see my JW flag that Terri in Colorado made for me.  Thanks, Terri!

Liz was missing from the official photo so Paul took one at the second rest stop.  You can see more on Facebook.

 
Unfortunately, we didn't get a photo of Paul . :-(

YES, we plan to do this again next year, but I will use a scooter.

Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.