Thursday, May 13, 2010

Delaware Area MS Chat Friday! (Don't have to live in Delaware to join)

Delaware Area MS Chat
Friday 14 May, 7:00 - 9:00 pm
Energy Conservation and MS (suggested topic)
  


How do you manage your energy? Can you share any tips? Have you received guidance from occupational therapists that have helped you to conserve energy?

I will share changes that have helped me, and will pass along information from MSAA’s Energy Conservation and MS webcast that is scheduled for May 13.

Of course, we WILL chat about birds. The chat topics are just guidelines, so feel free to bring your questions or topics to discuss.


To attend, just click HERE or click on the coffee cup in the right margin, then follow the directions.

Newcomers are always welcome and you don't have to live in the Delaware area to join. If you are uncomfortable typing, you are still welcome to come and watch the conversation.

If you have trouble seeing, you can increase the font size in the chat room by going to the top menu and selecting Options/Increase Font. Each time you select that option, it increases the font by one point.

Home

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joan: I am going to try to make it for a bit tonight. It is my nephews birthday and I have yet to know what our plans are for his "party", but, I hope to talk to ya'll for a bit later on. If I don't make it, have a virtual drink for me! :)

    ReplyDelete