Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Delaware Area MS Chat Friday - What Makes You Happy?

Delaware Area MS Chat
Friday 13 May

7:00 - 9:00 pm
What Makes You Happy?


To attend, just click HERE or click on the coffee cup in the right margin.

As I type this announcement, I'm watching bluebirds in my backyard. They appear to be building a nest in our nest box, and I am enthralled. Bird watching is something that makes me happy.

What makes YOU happy? On some days, it is really hard to remember the good and nice things in our lives. So let's devote time to focus on positives in our lives this Friday the 13th as we gather on line for fun and support.

Remember that chat topics are just a SUGGESTION. We'll chat about this PLUS anything else that comes up. If you need to chat about a problem or concern, you are welcome to bring that up in the chat room, too.  Feel free to pop in anytime between 7:00 - 9:00 pm.

Although targeted to the Delaware Area, these chats are open to anyone with an interest in multiple sclerosis.

Home

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joan.
    I just passed by to say hello.
    I hope you are doing well.
    Love,
    Herrad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you Herrad. Sorry our time zones are so distant, but thanks for keeping in touch.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.