Wednesday, February 29, 2012

March is MS Awareness Month!

Hello! Remember me? 

Okay, it's been a while since I've posted a blog or hosted a chat, but I'm coming out of retirement because March is MS Awareness Month (in the US). 

For me, I'm aware of MS every day, but just in case you weren't aware, MS still sucks.  But helpful people in my community as well as support organizations like the National MS Society, the Multiple Sclerosis Association of America, and the MS Foundation help get me through the day.


Thanks to each of you for your on-going support!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Joan,
    I hope your retirement is treating you well. Your conversations and thoughts have been missed. Take care of yourself
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gretchen, thanks for stopping by. I hope you are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool blog! ~big squishy hugs sent your way~ xo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.