Saturday, August 17, 2013

Thank you Healthline

Thank you, Healthline, for listing A Short in the Cord as one of the Best MS Blogs of 2013.  I appreciate the kind words Elea Carey wrote about my writing (see below).  I appreciate the recognition, and now feel bad that I don't write as much as I have in the past.  

I'm trying to be more physically active, so writing at my PC is taking a lower priority.  Sometimes I just want to ignore MS (find my MS-free zone) or at least minimize the amount of attention I pay to it, so now I write only when something inspires me.  Thank you for continuing to read my blog, anyway!

Healthline is a good aggregate website for multiple sclerosis information.  Be sure to check it out at http://www.healthline.com/health/multiple-sclerosis

A Short in the Cord

Joan Wheeler has been inspiring MS patients since 2007 with her beautifully written and deeply reflective blog A Short in the Cord. Wheeler bravely addresses MS challenges such as the trials of fatigue, traveling with chronic illness, and social issues facing MS patients.
Wheeler’s commitment to finding beauty and hope every day will keep you inspired.

Back to Home Page
#multiplesclerosis