Monday, March 24, 2014

Want to Wish Me a Very Happy Birthday?

In honor of my upcoming 55th birthday
(Thursday), please consider making a donation to my Multiple Sclerosis fundraising efforts.  For the fifth year in a row, the Wheeler's Wobblers MS Walk Team will participate in the Wilmington, DE, MS Walk (April 12th) to raise money for research and programs.  Our team's fundraising goal is $5,000.  Ah, the power of five.  I wonder if we can get 5 people to donate $55?

To make a tax-deductible contribution via credit card, go to MY WALK PAGE and select "Donate to Joan."  Let me know if you prefer to donate by check, and I'll send you a self-addressed stamped envelope.

Any donation of any amount will be greatly appreciated. Even small donations make a difference.

Thank you and Wobble on!


Wheeler's Wobble but we don't fall down thanks to YOUR support!
Back to Home Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.