Friday, March 27, 2015

Want to Help Me Have a Very Happy Birthday?

Yes, it's that dreaded day again. 

No, not the arrival of the day that reminds me that I am one year older. Although I am one year older today, I am grateful that I am lucky enough to have this complaint.

Rather, this is the arrival of the day every year when I ask you to donate to my fundraising efforts for Multiple Sclerosis research and programs.  Yes, this is the equivalent of an NPR fundraising campaign.


Will you consider making a tax-deductible donation to my MS Walk fundraising efforts?  Every donation will make me very, very happy. And very, very grateful!

If so, you can donate on-line at my walk site here:

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Walk/DEDWalkEvents?px=4181026&pg=personal&fr_id=25736

Thank you for your support!
Back to Home page
#MultipleSclerosis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.