Friday, April 3, 2015

One Week To Go! Can You Sponsor Me?

Greetings to all friends and followers of A Short in the Cord blog and the Wheeler's Wobblers MS Walk Team! You are the great people interested in helping to rid the world of Multiple Sclerosis.

There is one week left before the Wheeler's Wobblers MS Walk team wobbles for the sixth year in Wilmington, Delaware.  We have raised over $45,000 toward MS research and programs.

Shirt from The MS Shoppe

My personal goal is to raise $3,000 this year. So far, I have received $2,120 in personal donations.  To those who have already contributed, I say THANK YOU!  


Can you help me reach my goal by making a tax-deductible donation? Even a small donation will make a big difference.  Just go to the link below to get to my personal page.

There's still time to join the team, too. 


http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Walk/DEDWalkEvents?px=4181026&pg=personal&fr_id=25736


"Wheelers wobble but we don't fall down, thanks to YOUR support!"

Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.