Saturday, October 25, 2008

2008 Greater Delaware Valley MS Conference & Expo

We had another GREAT chat last night! Thanks to all who participated. It was fun AND I learned something:

This Saturday (Nov 1) is the 2008 Greater Delaware Valley MS Conference & Expo at the Valley Forge Convention Center in King of Prussia, PA.

Rumor has it that this is THE event to go to if you have Multiple Sclerosis.

This expo includes:
- Innovative workshops about MS symptoms, caregiver issues, current research, wellness and much more
- A comprehensive Expo Center showcasing more than 80 exhibitors, including wellness centers, community resources, assistive technology companies, tax consultants, legal experts, private nursing organizations, rehabilitation facilities, pharmaceutical companies and beyond
- A keynote presentation by leading financial journalist Neil Cavuto
- The details about Fast Forward, a new drug discovery initiative by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.

For those of you who go to the expo, I expect a full report when you get back!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had the time to go this weekend, considering it's right in PA. The past few weekends have been crazy with activities, and now I'm paying. Funny how this reminds me why I can't hold down full-time work! I feel like someone drugged me after a christening reception yesterday in north Jersey. Driving wore me out, especially in all the wind and rain.

    There's an event in December that will commemorate the combining of 2 of the 3 MS societies here. Seminars and a lunch. Squiggy (David Lander)will be the guest speaker. We're probably gonna go.

    Thanks again, Joan, for your chat hospitality. I STILL have to send you that rough draft, hopefully tomorrow, because I want it off my plate! Couch time now....

    PS: I sent you a little something at Facebook....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joan: When I lived outside KOP 5 years ago I never heard about any of this stuff. Good to know they have these things up there as I am considering moving back to PA sometime next year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.